Privacy & Cookies Policy
Types of information collected on www.jersey2015results.com
- Information Collected From All Visitors
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
- This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors, however we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
- This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
- Google AdWords Remarketing
- Jersey2015 uses, through its Website, the Google Adwords Remarking service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our Website. Google AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google. It connects activity on www.jersey2015.com with the Adwords advertising network.
- Google AdWords Remarketing displays relevant advertisements to you based on pages of the Jersey2015 Website that you have viewed by placing a cookie on your computer. This cookie does not identify you or give us access to your computer. The cookie allows us to show you relevant advertisements across the Google Advertising Network based on your previous browsing of the Jersey2015 website.
You can opt out of Google Adwords Remarketing by visiting
- You can opt out of all third party cookie advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Summary of terms
Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
IP (Internet Protocol)
All networks connected to the internet speak IP, the technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 220.127.116.11
Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.